Pioneer Valley Golf Club Membership
We welcome golfers of any age. Whether you are a beginner or a veteran; join us in building on our current membership and enjoy the benefits of playing on our 18 hole, picturesque country course. You will truly enjoy the friendly and social atmosphere of our growing club.
1 Pensioner Member: Must be 60 years old and in receipt of age, age service, mature age or self-funded pension or in receipt of disability pension. Must show proof. Card must be sighted. Self-funded retirees should inform bar-staff they are applying for the pensioner discount. Proof in the form of an Accountant's Letter of Statement may be asked for by the Management Committee
2Fees: All membership fees include all capitation, insurance and golf link fees.
3Handicap: You need an official GA handicap to play in any of the club competitions
How to gain a GA handicap
- Complete three (3) separate rounds of 18 hole golf at Pioneer Valley Golf Club
- Record the number of strokes per hole on a score card
- Each round must be played with a current financial member
- Both you and the marker must sign the card to verify it is correct
- Hand each card in to the match committee or club captain
Once all 3 cards are completed you will receive a Golf Link card from Golf Australia.